The Alabama white-sand beaches in Gulf Shores Orange Beach provide the perfect back drop for a spring break getaway. Will you be in town for one of our many sporting events scheduled during March and April? We’ve listed the top five fun-filled activities for the whole family to enjoy once the games are over.
- Attractions – Gulf Shores and Orange Beach offer plenty of options for those of you who seek excitement during your downtime. Ziplining at Gulf State Park or parasailing over the pristine Gulf of Mexico will both give you a thrilling bird’s eye view of the beautiful Gulf Coast. For a more relaxing adventure, the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo is a fun way for you and your family to take a walk on the wild side.
- Golf – At every corner on the Alabama Gulf Coast, world-class golf courses are waiting for those who want to swing by for a round after a sporting event. With designers such as Arnold Palmer, Jerry Pate, and Earl Stone, you know you’ll find the ultimate course that will prove both challenging and rewarding.
- Dolphin Cruises – Want to spot dolphins in their natural habitat? A post-game dolphin cruise will allow you to witness these majestic creatures at play. It’s also a terrific way to do some sight-seeing on the Alabama Gulf Coast while traveling on the serene waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Fishing – Now that the game is over, are you ready to reel in the catch of a lifetime? With one of the largest fleets of fishing charter boats on the Gulf Coast, the Gulf Shores Orange Beach area is an angler’s paradise. If you don’t want to go the deep sea route, pier fishing is another fantastic fishing option.
- Eat – No matter what you prefer to do when you’re not at the game, there is one thing that everyone can agree on – the food! Savory and succulent seafood from the gulf makes any meal a memorable one. Athletes will be able to refuel between games at any one of the amazing restaurants located on the Gulf Coast.