While many find Christmas shopping enjoyable and love the thrill of discovering the perfect gift for the recipients on their list, others look at their gift list with anxiety. If the adventure seems too much to bare, there are a few one-size-fits-all solutions that’ll leave your recipients with those warm, holiday feelings. These gifts are also perfect for the last-minute shopper.
1. Gulf Shores or Orange Beach vacation rental gift card. Many beach vacation rental management companies offer gift cards good toward your next beach getaway. Some cards can be purchased in any amount. Imagine the excitement your family will share when they find the gift of white-sand beaches under the Christmas tree.
2. Fresh, Gulf seafood. Do you miss the taste of succulent shrimp from your summer vacation? Gulf Shores’ seafood markets can pack and ship seafood. Who says you can’t feast on oyster dressing or seafood gumbo on Christmas Day? You can even find seafood recipes on our website.
3. Beach attractions. If you already know you’ll be spending your summer vacation on Alabama’s beaches, stuff Christmas stockings with gift certificates to Gulf Shores andOrange Beach attractions like the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo.
4. Orange Beach Charter Fishing. You’re sure to catch big smiles with a gift card for acharter fishing trip. Choose from inshore, nearshore or deep sea fishing.
5. Gulf Shores golf. Invite your favorite golfer to play 18 holes at one of the Alabama Gulf Coast’s championship golf courses. Most pro shops offer gift cards, and some can even be purchased online.
This is just a sampling of all the easy-to-find and easy-to-purchase beach gift ideas for those on Santa’s nice list. Discover a whole new state of hassle-free holidays, even in gift giving, on Alabama’s white-sand beaches.